The principal of the St. Joseph’s College Sasse in the South West region has reacted to a fire incident recorded at his institution earlier today.
In a release, Rev. Fr. Armstrong Ndi noted that the flames started at St Martins, one of the school’s dormitories at 9:30AM.
No human casualty was registered since all the students and teachers were in the classrooms. However, some material damages were recorded,” his release stated.
At the time of the release, Rev Fr. Armstrong Ndi noted, everything was under control. “… The students of the dormitory were relocated to other dormitories. So we call on parents to remain calm.”
“Based on our preliminary assessment, we suspect it might have been caused by an electrical fault,” the principal explained.
Mimi Mefo Info