We are ‘Cancer Advocates’. Our mom was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and through the love, support, and efforts of Family, Friends, the Church, and the Community, she was able to go through her surgery, chemotherapy, and her treatments. She is now with the angels. We understood the pains cancer patients go through and the need for more care, attention, love, and support from their caregivers and society.
The organization ‘No One Fights Alone-NOFA’ aims to improve general knowledge on all forms of cancer and to enhance the performance of caregivers.
- Our goal is to bring together cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers to tell their stories and learn.
- Organizing seminars and creating awareness.
- Creating short awareness films and media campaigns.
- Raise funds and support patients with their cancer pain relief drugs.
- and future free screening campaigns and improvement in cancer research.
We are open to donations, sponsorship, and partnership as we come together to knockout cancer from our society.
You can find us on Facebook as “No one fights alone NOFA”. Or you click this link: https://www.facebook.com/NO-ONE-Fights-Alone-NOFA-105934901462589/
We also sell T-shirts to raise funds for patients who can’t afford their drugs.
You can contact us through the following numbers:
+237679723940 or +237679900131