Several material items have been lost to a fire outbreak that ravaged LTM television’s headquarters in Douala Friday, February 3.
In a post, LTM’s management attributed the fire, which started on Friday evening, to a short circuit.
“After a return of electric current, the fire started. The firefighters arrived and were unable to extinguish the fire,” LTM’s management said on its official Facebook page.
Littoral Governor, Dieudonne Ivaha Diboua, visited the scene shortly after the incident.
By Amina Hilda